Things have not progressed very rapidly for PageForest over the past week. We just passed a big milestone at the OTHER startup I'm working on (Blue Dot), so I've been paying more attention to that lately.
But, thanks to Zach, we've set up better infrastructure for source control and bug reporting using hosted-projects.com. As I was transitioning between source control servers, I accidentally deleted our PageForest database. This was due to a) my inexperience using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and b) poor design of SSMS (I thought I was just "detaching" a database file from SQL Server, when in fact, SSMS actually DELETES your database file - yikes!)
I actually thought I had lost the database for good (including all the early signups for our mailing list). After crying and banging my head against the wall, I took a break and went to a movie with Deb (Hairspray - quite good by the way). When I got back, I found my data hiding in a database copy I had made along the way. Now all restored. Whew!